Re: [AMC-List] oil filters

Yeah, read the site. No conclusions, to each his own. This was beat to DEATH on the list a while back! The only thing I have to say is everytime I put a Fram on my Jeeps it leaks! Don't ask me why, I cdon't know Puralator and WIX don't. Just the Frams. Lesson learned, I don't buy Fram.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net