[AMC-List] Marlins for sale

I have a 1965 & a 1966 marlin that needs a good home I also have a complete
set of parts from another 327 twinstick I parted because the body was to far
gone to save. the 1965 is a auto console shift, bucket seats, 327 with
78,000 miles and ran when I parked it. the 1966 is a column shift 327 auto
with bench seat. The parted out 66 is a 327 twin stick. (it ran when I
parted it) I have everything except the body. It seems that I am not going
to be able to get to those projects so I would like them to go to someone
that would use them. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer. Pick-up
only, in Arkansas. Give me a few days and I can have pictures.
Thanks, Vince