Re: [AMC-List] traffic signal tripper?

SNIP
I happened upon these "Signal Sorcerer Trip Traffic Lights" things and
were
wondering if this stuff really works.
SNIP
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Time to locate my information on the fabled
200mpg carburetor and my stash of titles for the Brooklyn Bridge.
Or howabout some ocean front property just on the other side of the
White Tank Mountains.
Don't forget to drop a couple of moth balls in the gasoline tank either.

;-)
John