From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tom Jennings
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:44 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] I Pod, Pee Pod, Zee Pod, X Pod.

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Mr. AMC wrote:

> I am a simple old man who doesn't have or want a radio in any of my
> cars. I understand this is some kind of way to listen to music. Can
> some one give me a definition what an I Pod is in simple 60's english
> that I can understand? Not that I would ever get one, but just out of
> curiosity. Thanks.

A small blob of plastic that costs $200 or more and lets you put stolen
music innit.  When the battery wears out you have to buy a whole new
one. They also require an annoying power cube or USB cable (to turn an
expensive laptop computer into a really expensive power cube. Also
people steal them. They have the right gummy plastic that dogs like to
chew to see what's inside.

You're supposed to rush right out and buy the newest one when they come
out, even if the one you have isn't dead yet. If you ask any questions
why, you will be kicked out of the Cool Club.