[AMC-List] 62 Rambler for sale $850

For Sale 1962 Rambler wagon for restoration. 95% plus complete.right fender
has dent.Only has minor rust. Lots of good parts.6c motor runs good, breaks
work, transmition works. All windows operate. Interior needs
restoration.Will need to file for lost title. Currently title as an oklahoma
car but is currently near Autin,Texas.Asking $850.00 e-mail me with
questions at corey@xxxxxxxx Corey Mullins 512-652-8536
anyone interested in the Rambler above give them a shout, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx