Re: [AMC-List] 64 Classic 770 blower motor wanted/Typhoon project

Re: [AMC-List] 64 Classic 770 blower motor wanted/Typhoon project

If 65 is the same I have motor and cage  from my 65 convert I could check out to see if it is good. I'm going aftermarket with mine.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net