[AMC-List] magnum 500s wanted & wheel question

[AMC-List] magnum 500s wanted & wheel question

Looking for a set of 4 Magnum 500s. These will go on my 65 American with the
original 6 banger, so they can be on the smaller side. (not even sure if
more than one size was used.) I am not sure of any different backsets
either? I will consider any usable set, altho a set painted up the proper
way would be nice. I do not need the center caps but do need a set of the
retainers. I can get the chrome rings anywhere. I can be reached anytime at
757 651 4513 glkirkbuilders@xxxxxxx   Gary L. Kirk 757 482 0240
anyone wanting to comment please feel free to give gary a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx