From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Michael Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:58 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] my 62 classic project

On the seat clearance for the T-5, one option might be an AC Cobra-style
shifter.  They bend forward, almost horizontally, and could be modified
easily, while providing bolt-in reliability with high performance.  The
specific unit I am thinking of is available  from Factory Five Racing in
Framingham, Massachusetts.  They make Cobra replicas based on Mustangs,
and sell other parts for souping up Mustangs, such as tubular adjustable
control arms, shocks, and a subframe for installing the IRS from an
87-93(or thereabouts) Thunderbird Supercoupe.

http:///www.factoryfiveracing.com

mike

or go to http://www.amc-list.com