From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of amc-list-request@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 11:10 PM
To: Thomas, Jeff
Subject: confirm 3b8e3dd4dadc040d1178c6c0f1fd805ea5cca548

Your membership in the mailing list AMC-List has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
12-Jun-2006.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 1 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

http://www.amc-list.com/mailman/confirm/amc-list/3b8e3dd4dadc040d1178c6c
0f1fd805ea5cca548

You can also visit your membership page at

http://www.amc-list.com/mailman/options/amc-list/jeff.thomas%40lmco.com

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such as
your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a reminder,
your membership password is

    sehiubva

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner at

    amc-list-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx