[AMC-List] Typhoon Project

In an attempt to salvage as many of the original parts as I can, I'm trying to dismantle the bucket seats.  The shop manual is vague on the subject.  A suggestion on removing the seat back from the bottom frame, or pointing me to a good "exploded view" of a bucket seat assembly would be appreciated.
Thank you to those who responded to my last quest.

Kenny