Re: [AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

Re: [AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

Very, very common problem.  Get an aftermarket aluminum cover from 4WD
hardware or similar place and it will clear up the problems.  I have one
on each of my Eagles and I like the 4WD one better but YMMV.

Pics at
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Superglider/Eagle/Valve%20cover/?a
ction=view&current=P1010198.jpg

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)