[AMC-List] parting out 69 Ambassador, 390, AT

[AMC-List] parting out 69 Ambassador, 390, AT

 Parting out 69 Ambassador 2 dr. 106,000 miles. 390 engine $2500, M-12 Trans
$250, air cleaner $220, Carter carb $225, complete power window set up
including blue door panel and drivers mirror with long remote cable,
everything you will need to convert including windows if necessary $500.
Cruise control set up with everthing needed to convert, this will also fit
AMX and Javelin) $300. Complete floor shifter set up $300. Tilt column for
floor shift car(This will also fit AMX and Javelin) $500. Interior is blue.
Contact me via e-mail if there is anything else you may want. This is a
complete car right now. Most of these parts need some resto work but are
well worth it. The car needs a restoration and is restorable. I will let the
whole car go for $4000. Joe Jocewicz jjocewicz@xxxxxxxxxxx
630-789-6063 -hm., 847-922-4440 cell
car or parts give Joe a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx