[AMC-List] pacer molding needed

anyone parted out a pacer that night have the black grained body side
mouolding. ifs for the right rear quarter , just a few inches long,
probablby just 3-4  inches long I think., mine fell off and i cant find
it to reglue. probalby any of the ones will do form either side and I
can recut it. this molding is from 75-77 I think and is the one what is
slightly wider and has more of a grain in it that the later ones that
were a bit smoother grains and not as wide and tall. Used is fine if
anyone happens to have one poking around., regards and thanks