[AMC-List] Dent removal

I have heard about this so called painless dent removal and wonder if
anyone has had any experience with this kind of repair? I have a small
dent in the hatch on my orange car near the trunk lock that the paint is
not marred or broken just dented. It is near the trunk lock and is
accessible if the locking mechanism in the hatch is removed. I'd like to
see if one of these guys can fix it so I can preserve the original paint
since it is so nice on the car.
"Doc"

Doc,
I've used a guy in my area to take out some parking lot rash on a couple of different cars.
He does an absolutely remarkable job. The dents have disappeared so that I cannot find where they were. On one car, he took out 4 dents for $75.
Keep in mind that these were small dents that didn't have any creased metal and as with all these type of things are subject to the skill level of the individual.
Talk to your local used car dealer to find out who they use and if they're happy, I expect you will too.
Don