[AMC-List] (no subject)

RE:Fresh Cherries gremlins

Any one on the AMC-list been able to find any of the Fresh Cherries Green
Gremlins? I believe most of the them are being shipped to Walmarts on the East
Coast area. I can find the Black ones on the west coast and the blue in the
midewst but I've yet find a green one. I'm willling to trade for the Green
with either the Black or the Blue. I've also been unable to find any of the
1/64th Fresh Cherries Pacers. I found prenty of Ford; Pinto, Mustang IIs &
Mavericks but no AMCs what so ever. thanks Larry R. Daum