[AMC-List] eagle wanted

WANTED: EAGLE SEDAN 1986 or 87, decent running condition with working 4wd
and nice body, don't care about color as long as theres no damage. My price
range is at or under $2000... I live in FLORIDA so can't reach much farther
than 500 miles away. Also will consider the odd 80 or 81 with the fulltime
AWD. This body style is impossible to find nowadays, so if you have one, my
email is kevinmccue@xxxxxxxxxxx  all emails replied to. Thanks! Kevin
anyone wishing to reply give Kevin a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx