[AMC-List] Restoring Aluminum Headlight Covers

[AMC-List] Restoring Aluminum Headlight Covers

Here is a good article describing a process which will remove the
anodizing which will allow you to polish it. You will have to apply a
clear coat after you are done polishing it. I would suggest trying this
on a sample piece first just so you can get a good feel for
it.http://www.secondchancegarage.com/public/665.cfm
<http://www.secondchancegarage.com/public/665.cfm>

Yours Truly,
Barry Hambrick