[AMC-List] Water Pump 1974 AMX Javelin

Hi everybody. Can anybody please tell me where I might get a waterpump for my Javelin. I bought one from NAPA and it fits the bolt linups but the pulley is a good 2 inches to long. This water pump will not line up with the P/S or Alternator. What am I missing please. This is a beautiful car that cannot wait to run again.

  Thanks,
  Richard