Re: [AMC-List] Remember To Read

Why does this matter? Why does anything matter?
I have had a headache for four days now, shrink says see your primary care physician. Wow, a lotta help that does on my schedule. Just finished loading in/ setting up the Toyota display at HighPoint raceway for the Motocross events this weekend. Big money for me! with a days vacation pay and the corporate union rate I get about $40 an hour. Like I can blow that off to get a shot to break up this headache and hell that may not even work! I had fun working outdoors for a change even with the headache. Tylenol and caffiene seemed  to help today. Tonight I'm going with whiskey and beer :] tomorrow at least I'll have a reason for this d@#ed headache!
Does John own an AMC? Who really cares? I don't, I can't decypher half of what he writes, but the delete button works well! Grille or grill? for once I have the luck of sticking extra letters in and on words to be write or right! Whatever! Grill or to grille? that is to question! Ask not what your AMC can do for you, but rather what can you do for AMC?
   Any spelling or grammar misstakes in this email are intentional, or caused by alcohol and/or stupidity! :] You decide which is real and which is an illusion!
Sorry Frank!

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net