[AMC-List] Springfield... Ohio that is!

Maybe I missed it but I will be at Springfield, Ohio this weekend for the
AMC show within a show at the fairgrounds.  Every year it is a great show
and worth the trip.  Car show, AMC vendors all together and they who knows
what you can find at the rest of the show.

"Clark County Fairgrounds
off I-70, Exit 59
Between Columbus and Dayton
May 26th 27th & 28th
126 Acre event 2500 Vendor spaces"

My "garage sale prices to clear out the toys and remaining t-shirts.  MAYBE
regroup and redo it but not right away.

Hope to see you there!
Richard

Richard Estermyer