[AMC-List] Who was it that rebuilds trunions?

[AMC-List] Who was it that rebuilds trunions?

Arfon

SNIP
Who was it that rebuilds trunions?
SNIP

The following web sites have information leading to rebuilding your own
trunions
http://www.skidmore.edu/~pdwyer/amc/wctrun/
http://www.skidmore.edu/~pdwyer/amc/trunnion.htm#parts
http://wps.com/AMC/Front-suspension/index.html

In addition, the major AMC vendors have sold rebuilt or new trunions/and
or parts required to rebuild them. See Eddy Stakes Planet Huston web
site for extensive list of AMC vendors.
Depending on the vendor in Phoenix, I can not recommend the work having
seen it and talked to the people that were sorry enough to have
attempted to use it.
John