[AMC-List] Original MC Lid needed for 71 Javelin AMX

[AMC-List] Original MC Lid needed for 71 Javelin AMX

Hello AMC parts dogs,
I am looking for an original master cyclinder lid for my 71 Javelin AMX.
The stamp on the lid reads USE ONLY 8991860 BRAKE FLUID. Please let me
know if anyone has a lid like this sitting around and would like to sell
it.

Anyone with a 71 Javelin AMX please feel free to write/send pictures of
your car. I'm about to turn the key on this long neglected car for the
first time since 1986. Electric Blue with high compression (Dec 70)
heads, go pack, a/c, 3:54 gears, Machine wheels and T-10 four speed.

Jeffrey Thomas