[AMC-List] 71-74 Javelin AMX Registry - new POC

[AMC-List] 71-74 Javelin AMX Registry - new POC

Please contact Jeffrey Thomas at jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxx for information on
the 71-74 Javelin AMX Registry. After several years of stellar
performance, Cliff Danley has passed the reigns of the database over to
me. For those of you already in the database let's re-validate your
contact and vehicle information. Please drop me a line. For those of you
who are new to the AMC scene or have never had your car added to the
list I would encourage you to do so soon. The intent of the registry is
to track all the unique features of our favorite cars in one national
database. It should serve to answer a lot of puzzling questions about
running factory changes but also it should be a great way to meet new
people and share stories and information about your car. Please take
this invitation and distribute it out to anyone you know who has a 71-74
Javelin AMX. I need people, bodies and email addresses. Hope to hear
from you soon !!!

Thanks. J T