[AMC-List] my 62 classic project

i have seen the rambler wagon with the air bags. i dont want all the air bags. i have coil over suspension on my neon. i use it mostly for when i go on leave. frank, you know how that is, leave, go cross country to see family. all the luggage in the trunk, make the car squat. not saying that the rambler will be used for going cross country on leave really. maybe once or twice. will ALWAYS be driving it to the car shows. if i put luggage for a few days stay, or what not in the trunk, need to be able to level it out. also, the reason for the 4 wheel disk brakes, stiffer suspension, lower stance, i plan on being able to take it to the road course from time to time to play. not something serious enough for roll cage ect. just something to play with on the road course and have plenty of fun. i am originaly from the north west. lots of narrow twisty roads along the mountains also. and driving the car thru them as it is now? almost a night mare with the body roll and rear end
 being sloppy. want it to be fun to drive.

  frank, my wife has recieved that tsm. was sketchy about opening it because it had no name on it, just an address from deleware. but, it made it there in good shape.

  maybe i will wait on that front suspension for when i get home. one of the guys here, never seeing a rambler, claims to have a buddy with a jav that is a very competent road racer. suggested looking into adapting a-arms from one of them to fit. im thinking it will take a lot of work, but i havent gotten to see the suspension of a jav real close. anyway, i have torch, welder, will fabricate if needed.

  dave stohler
  camp taji iraq