Re: [AMC-List] scenes from the art car parade

Re: [AMC-List] scenes from the art car parade

Spam detection software, running on the system "turing.wps.com", has

Content preview:  There are pics of both Matadors at
  http://www.geocities.com/md12102000/artcars.html Keleigh On May 18, 2006
  eddiestakes wrote: [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.4 SPF_SOFTFAIL           SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
[SPF failed: Please see http://spf.pobox.com/why.html?sender=ramblinguy%40socal.rr.com&ip=216.146.225.116&receiver=turing.wps.com]
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 2.4 RCVD_IN_WHOIS_BOGONS   RBL: CompleteWhois: sender on bogons IP block
             [192.3.4.208 listed in combined-HIB.dnsiplists.completewhois.com]
             [192.3.4.229 listed in combined-HIB.dnsiplists.completewhois.com]
 1.4 DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender in whois.rfc-ignorant.org
 0.2 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

--- Begin Message ---
There are pics of both Matadors at
http://www.geocities.com/md12102000/artcars.html

Keleigh

On May 18, 2006 eddiestakes wrote:

> Some of you know the Art Car Parade is in houstone ach year, actually
the
> largest one in the world. One of my favorite's is a Edsel Pacer shown
here,
> rescued from the crusher and turned into, well, you will have to see
it for
> yourself. Another of my favorites is the Ketchup packet car and the
Driver's
> Education car. At least that was not a AMC.
> http://spawmaxwell.smugmug.com/gallery/1459262
> the above has a slideshow.
>
> And should you want to see all the oddities that is the Art Car
Parade,