[AMC-List] '62 Rambler 400 2-door available again in Virginia (previousl

[AMC-List] '62 Rambler 400 2-door available again in Virginia (previously Saving Car post )...

  My club's '62 Rambler 400 model, with aluminum 6
engine, has been turned down by my friend, so it's
available again for purchase from whomever is
interested. Gold car, 2-door, hard-to-find 2 door
model, located in Crewe, VA about 50 miles from
Richmond. Asking price is $400, I believe there is a
title, I don't have it , it's in the possession of our
club president, and will attempt to get him to try to
locate it at his home. :)
  Anyway, the car was running when parked 5 ? years
ago, maybe more, can't guarantee anything now. has
rust in the front and rear frame areas, not huge, but
will need attention or the car may flex. I believe all
the trim is there either on the car, or inside it. A
few minor dings,nothing major. I have digital pics if
anyone is interested, both of the body and the frame
areas.
  Was holding it for a friend who was possibly
interested, but I need to make room, and it's in my
way, so he declined the car and said to sell it. So
anyone who's interested please E me about it. The car
is safely moved off my aunt's farm and on my property
now, but would like it sold since it's not mine. I'm
just the club officer trying to find a home for it.
Contact me for further info.

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA
car in Crewe, VA