Re: [AMC-List] Switching to disc brakes.-Proportioning valve

Re: [AMC-List] Switching to disc brakes.-Proportioning valve

Jim
SNIP
HI.........
Where is the proportioning valve located on a 79 Concord????????
Thanks,
Jim
SNIP
The proportioning valve, also known and functions as the pressure
differential valve is located on the passenger side bottom of the fire
wall where the chassis rail comes into the fire wall under the hood. (Or
very close to that location) and may be solid brass or plumbed up from
what looks like pipe. I would not be a bad idea to get the lines and
fittings too as I think that there is an odd fitting used there that you
may want to re-use.
John.