Re: [AMC-List] Events this Summer?

Power Tour is usually a good time but you'll probably have a hard time
making hotel reservations by now,

The 2006 Richard Teague Regional meet is in Dublin (Columbus), OH on July 8th.
The 2006 AMO International Convention is in Dayton, OH July 27th-29th.
The Edmund Anderson meet is in Dayton, OH (same place as AMO meet) on
September 23rd.

(more info on the last three can be found at
http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=ohioamc).

Matt

At 07:16 AM 5/16/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>So now I have a car worthy of driving to a show...
>where are they?
>
>THanks,
>
>Jesse

>or go to http://www.amc-list.com