[AMC-List] new amc dealership photos

I spent some time loading more dealership photos onto my site tonight, some
of you will undoubtly enjoy them, hopefully as much as I do. Below is a
small sample.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/Bill_Clarks_Majestic_Motors.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/Hoyt_Stephens_Motors_AMC.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/Long_Motors_Rambler.JPG
can anyone ID this one for me?

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/mockingbird_rambler.JPG

To viewe some of the original comments ont hem and thier locations, scroll
down until you come across BILL CLARK'S MAJESTIC MOTORS and all those from
that point downward are new. More to follow just got tired and put the
kiddies to bed, so I'm right behind them, it's late! And this website crap
makes one tired!

This is the main AMC Dealership file:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyAMC.htm

Anyone have any photos to send let me know, would love to have them.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx