From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eddie Stakes
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 12:53 PM
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; AMC List
Subject: [AMC-List] AMX running 8's (cool video)

Happy Mother's Day to all you momma's. Arnie Goodrich sent me this neat
video, although a little shaky, it is 4:38 minutes long of a AMX smacking
around brand x cars like Mike Tyson smacked his momma for Mother's Day. I
don't know you need a Media Player for this but it came up fine on mine and
enjoyed the show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq1h0K_uKhc&search=amx
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX