Re: [AMC-List] 73 2dr Matador For Sale

Jim I don't think it was the color that kept Eddie's  car from selling.
The 74 Hornet I bought 2 1/2 years ago was a 99% rust free car from
Florida. It was orange with a puke tan interior with a horrible 70's
style leisure suite plaid colored seat inserts in the seats. The 99%
rust free and the 500$ sale price sold me on the car and fact it was a
74 Hornet Hatchback also sold me on the car. 74 Hornet's are my thing. I
still have my bought new yellow one. I have learned to live with the
orange color after I installed a whole new black interior and now when
it will need paint it will be re-painted the same orange. My son was
interested in Eddie's car but being a 71 with the Warner trans turned
him off along with other issues in the pic's sent. Unless you are a low
mileage car collector a rust free low mileage car can be re-painted and
the interior re-done to your tastes. My low mileage 99% rust free car
was a mechanical nightmare. But mechanical repairs are
WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY cheaper than rust or previous collision damage to
repair.
"Doc"