Re: [AMC-List] ten cent ebay listing day

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 13:36, Eddie Stakes wrote:
> Mike emailed me that today is ten cent listing on 'fee bay' day,

Damn, I just listed a bunch of worthless grit and goo. Nothing serious,
some of the least-interesting Navarro race car stuff. Some 01 chassis
rear wheel cyls (new). Hotrod parts. NOS distrib. Trying to clean house.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtomQ2ejennings

THe damnedest things sell. THe mirror I considered tossing is at $15,
yet parts that actually went 200 mph at Indy, no watchers. Go figure.