Re: [AMC-List] Dim, flicker, and off (AMC Family Albums)

Re: [AMC-List] Dim, flicker, and off (AMC Family Albums)

Thanks much for the run-down of which editions were printed John! And for catching my mistake -- I somehow managed to subtract a year even after looking at my Copyright 1976 edition with 77 models (not 75 w/76!!).

I met and talked to John conde around 92-95. He mentioned that he'd put together some of the albums and was surprised by the demand. He mentioned that he'd liked to have done another before he retired, but there was no funding. I don't recall if that was due to the Renault take-over or not -- I seem to recall he retired when Renault came in, but I'm not sure of the year.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent