[AMC-List] Kims paint job

Kim, welcome to the world of AMC. I don't care what
car you have we are the Rodney Dangerfield of the auto
world. You can shop around and go to the Grey Poupon
shops for an overpriced paint job or go to Maaco for
the lower end.
The shop you went to cater to those who warehouse
their cars, the Jay Leno crowd. Yeah, I'm calling him
a poser, so what. They pay premium and only take out
their cars to shows. These so called "daily drivers"
are the ones with mirrors under their cars. not my
scene either.
If the car is wearing it's original paint and in good
shape, take it to a good detail shop and get it
professionally buffed. Out here in oregon you will
start at $200, so don't accept one of those cheap
jobs. Wear the original paint and chips proudly...Russ