From: BarBara Monzingo    ragpicker55@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 8:07 AM
Subject: 68 rambler

good morning eddie, do you know of anyone that might have a couple of quarter panels for a 1968 rambler ? or maybe someone that reproduces them ? i'am the one that bought that complete 69 390 that was one ebay a couple of months ago the block is at the machine shop as we speak. thanks and have a good weekend
mark monzingo