Re: [AMC-List] Gremlin Rear Sway Bar

Bill,
It might be a good idea to contact this guy,  it is altogether possible
he is going to have a ¾ inch sway bar that he is not going to use
anymore along with mounting brackets.
SNIP
Hello every one I have a 79 spirit amx that I would like to convert the
rearend to a ford. I have a 1985 Ford ranger 2 wd
Bryan
Wilson   <mailto:bryan_Wilson9621@xxxxxxxxx> bryan_Wilson9621@xxxxxxxxx
330)-347-9803 / (330)-684-1199
SNIP
SNIP
I have someone looking for a rear sway bar for my Gremlin X "clone"
project.
What I am wondering what will work? Any small bodied AMC?
Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
SNIP
My guess would be that the parts are going to be a bit hard to find but
they would probably be found on a Hornet, Concord or Spirit AMX or a
Spirit GT or maybe even a 68 through 70 AMX or Javelin AMX. Granted
there are fewer and fewer of these things around these days but you only
need to find one! Also there were a few items of this nature that were
after market available and contacting some one like Tony Zamich might be
in order. But they could be a bit pricey going that direction.
John