[AMC-List] Rear sway bars.....

I have someone looking for a rear sway bar for my Gremlin X "clone" project.
What I am wondering what will work? Any small bodied AMC? Doing some
swapping on some parts and the guy I have looking hasnt had any luck finding
one yet. Is this going to be a hard part to find? Could I have one custome
made? Sorry for my rant earlier. It just upsetting that places like that do
that to people. I do have an idea on how to get them to pay for the rotors.
Its kind of dirty, but paybacks are bitch. Thanks to all who may respond.
Your time and efforts and really appreciated.

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"