Re: [AMC-List] 59 Rambler

I'd check the floors underneath, if things look good I'd open the doors and shove everything out. Then strip it out and pressure wash it. If it has rubber mats they will need to come out as the padding underneath will trap the smell, but they may have saved the floors. I'd scrub it out with one of those powerful citurs cleansers and paint the floors to seal them. Maybe try to have an upholstery place steam the front seat if it is cloth ,but I bet the smell will return form the pads in the seats if they aren't replaced.
Have fun! Or Roll the windows down and clean it out half A$$ed and sell it quick! It is free!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net