From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Matthew Gracie
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 6:35 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] Stuck ignition key.

It's been a particularly nice week in Buffalo so far, so I thought this
would be a good time to get my Matador back on the road. One problem,
though -- it's been sitting all winter, and the key won't turn all the
way in the ignition. I can turn it backwards to ACC, and forwards to the
same thing, but it won't turn far enough to start the car.

I know that it recognizes the key, because the car produces the "key is
in the ignition" buzz. Also, the transmission shifts freely. But I just
can't move the key that last little turn.

Anyone have any ideas?

--Matt