Re: [AMC-List] Two Requests

Isn't one of those small boxes a bolt in replacement for the early manual boxes? I'd think maybe even the pitman interchanges
  You can get them new and rebuilt from a lot of the rodshops. They can probably even help figure out what may bolt in. I think they now make "spear of death" replacement stuff for the Chevy II's maybe they could help finger it out!
I've also gathered info by crossreferencing web pages to see what matches up from car to car.-
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV