[AMC-List] WPC Shows?

Bob asked:

What's the current thinking (and experience) on this
list about
participating in Mopar shows?

I'm considering bringing my '68 Ambassador to the
Walter P. Chrysler show
in Elmhurst, IL. next Sunday.  It's no award-winner or
10-point
restoration, but it's been rebuilt and restored to
good condition...and
it's spring, and I'd like to start hitting a show or
two in the Chicagoland
area.

I know that Chrysler corporate was no friend (to put
it mildly) to AMC'ers
in the way they handled the takeover of AMC and the
closing of the Kenosha
plant.  But I'm more curious about the current
reception/attitude among
Mopar hobbyists towards AMCs.

Advice and experiences are welcome; flames re-hashing
Chrysler's crimes
against AMC are not.  Thanks!

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA