[AMC-List] Waterpump needed: 69 Rogue South Africa

[AMC-List] Waterpump needed: 69 Rogue South Africa

1969 Rambler Rogue 232 water pump needed in South Africa Gerrie Lindeque
brenlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I may add Gerrie sent me a photo of this car, supr nice looking ride! Anyone
with suggestion or maybe want to see a photo of a Rambler in Africa give him
a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825