[AMC-List] NEW Rectangluar Port Hooker Super Comp Headers for sale

[AMC-List] NEW Rectangluar Port Hooker Super Comp Headers for sale

I still have 2 sets of brand new metallic ceramic
coated Hooker Super Comp headers for rectangular port
heads for sale.  These were a special order part and
cost $600 through Summit.  Buy a set of these and save
time and money not to mention they look great and will
really boost your horse power and torque.  Will sell
for $550 a set.  I will also throw in a FREE AMC
T-shirt with each set.

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends
262-308-1302