[AMC-List] Javelin foam and seat covers wanted

[AMC-List] Javelin foam and seat covers wanted

 Hello, I am looking for any web sites that may have the complete foam and
seat covers. I'm redoing a 68 Javelin sst that the front buckets need
recovering so if anybody knows of one please let me know thanks Harold
Bublitz nash126@xxxxxxxxxxx
Anyone that can help out Harold feel free to give him a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx