Re: [AMC-List] Getting An Early Jump On The Spring Clean Up

Doc,
Snip
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2006 03:44 PM
From: Mr.
<mailto:AMC74Hornet@xxxxxxxxx?subject=%5bAMC-List%5d%20Getting%20An%20Ea
rly%20Jump%20On%20The%20Spring%20Clean%20Up>  AMC
<AMC74Hornet@xxxxxxxxx>
First a question. I need to know of a mild wheel cleaning solution to do
my painted detail's wheels. The front ones did not come quite clean
because of the disc brake dust.
Snip

I think that you would find that a product called Spray Nine will get
the job done for you.
http://www.spraynine.com/
It may be a bit hard to find as it is a Canadian product and I am not
sure of its distribution in the states. It is available here at an ACE
Hardware store in Peoria AZ. The stuff works like magic. It has yet to
damage any surface that I have used it on and what it removes you would
not believe. It takes hard to remove brake dust off my aluminum and
painted wheels with no problem. It even removed the rubber tire marks
caused by running over a thrown truck tire recap and that can leave
serious gook on the car. It just wiped off with a bit of Spray Nine and
a paper towel.
In Canada it is commonly available at Canadian Tire but then again from
what I can tell so is almost everything.
John