Re: [AMC-List] The Damn Car Still Has Teething Pain's

Re: [AMC-List] The Damn Car Still Has Teething Pain's

Could be that the squeaky bushings are slightly tighter than the older ones Doc. I've never had any squeaks from the poly sway bar bushings on my car, nor did I get any from the strut rod bushings when I ran them 50/50 (poly in front, rubber in back -- allows more flexibility but still better control in forward motion). I didn't use ANY lubricant when installing.