[AMC-List] Various Axles for sale (in Seattle) and looking for anMJ axle

[AMC-List] Various Axles for sale (in Seattle) and looking for anMJ axle

I have collected together a bunch of spare axles over the past few years,
and I've decided I need to unload what I have (to get something different of
course! <G>) I have a CJ Model 20 (with 2 piece 5 on 5.5" pattern) that I
think is a wide track with 3.31 or 3.55 gears for $50. (I keep forgetting to
measure the width and check the ratio when I get to it in my storage)

  I also have an FSJ narrow trac (but still wider than the CJ one) Model 20
with 3.31 or 2.72 gears for $50 (complete with brakes last I checked)

  Dana 35, aka Model 15 from an XJ with 3.73 gears $50 (needs a pinion seal)
and one piece axles. Non-c-clip style.

  AMC Eagle D30 front axle (non-vacuum) 3.08 ratio $75 obo (I bought it for
$100 for my then project Eagle wagon and it's just sat around since I had to
give up on it)

  Chev D44 SOA housing w/o gears (I have the axle shafts someplace) $50. Had
the mate to it bolted into my '84 J10 to set up my high steering. Gave me 7"
of instant front lift! ( http://www.virtualjeep.com has a small pic of it)

  I'm looking for an XJ or MJ Model 20 rear diff (complete with axles and
preferrably 3.73 gears, which only the 4 cyl 4 speeds came with AFAIK) to
put in my COmanche. Most go with a Ford 8.8", but those are power and
clearance robbers (I can brace the Model 20 easily enough with a skid plate
built in)

   My wife also wants me to go through the 47 various driveshafts I have and
thin the herd too! <G> (I just don't know which 6 I need to keep for my MJ
and 2 FSJ projects or which 2 for my son's 4 cyl Comanche 4x4 conversion
because none of the drivetrains are stock)

   I'll be going through my gas tank collection as well (my J10 won't need
one as it is going pure propane with the stroker motor)

Jim Blair, Seattle, WA '84 J10 Black Jack (getting lifted and stroked!), '73
J4000 304/TH400/QT tow truck http://www.virtualjeep.com

AMC list subscription options link
http://www.amxfiles.com/amc-list/options.cfm