Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:09:40 -0500
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] 401V8 into Marlin questions

I want to put a 401 c.i. in one of my marlins. it now has a 327. is there a
bellhousing that will mate the 401 to the 3sp/od I have in my shop floor? If
not, will it bolt up to the flash-o-matic? If not how do I get around the
driveshaft bolted to the rear end situation? any help would be greatly
appreciated. mike mcKay 6marlin6@xxxxxxxx 573-793-3121