[AMC-List] Rock Auto! Fwd: Re: Price matching

[AMC-List] Rock Auto! Fwd: Re: Price matching

This is kinda long, but I didn't want to cut anything out.
The following is a series of emails I exchanged with Rock auto over the price of their mustang floorpans.
   I think it is an example of a large company that is still very much hands on!
I've always got really good service from them when I bought before and this is just another sign of their willingness to do what is right. Jim Taylor is one of the guys who started the business.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net