Re: [AMC-List] Ok - you tell me

Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

=pouwcana=

how do you enunciate it ?

Poh You Dubya Can, Eh?  (Enunciated with a southern drawl).  I hope this helps enunciate it properly.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor  :)   <><
Rochester Hills, Michigan USA

"And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life."  - 1 John 5:11-12